A. Identity of the Controller
Edenva (https://www.edenva.mx/) For tour marketing purposes (hereinafter, "The company"), with address at:
Camino al Edén #1451 Mismaloya, Jalisco, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico, is a company committed to protecting your privacy. Our Data Protection Officer is the Personal Data Compliance Area and is located at the same address, you can contact him by email:
This Privacy Notice corresponds to the following websites belonging to "The company":
B. Personal Data
For the purposes indicated in this Privacy Notice, "The company" may collect your personal data in various ways: when the information is provided directly by you; when you visit the Internet sites of "The company"; when you use the services offered by "The company" online by the data that you authorize to take "The company" from your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google) or when connecting to Wi-Fi that "The company" in your case offer; and when we obtain information through means other than those indicated above and that are permitted by applicable laws.
The personal data obtained by the aforementioned means are:
Identification: name (s), surname (s), telephone number (s), email address in some formats not in its entirety: marital status, age, date of birth, gender, business name and number of RFC.
Preferences related to the service of tours and lodging and / or travel needs only when requesting and obtaining a reservation with "The company":
Physical location: home address, tax address; dates of reservation dates of the reserved tour.
1. Authentication: username and password, autograph signature, voice recording.
2. Patrimonial: bank card number, expiration date and security code.
C. Sensitive Personal Data
Sensitive personal data is considered to be personal data that affects the most intimate sphere of its owner, or whose misuse may give rise to discrimination or entail a serious risk for it. In particular, those that may reveal aspects such as racial or ethnic origin, present and future health status, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union affiliation, political opinions, sexual preferences, are considered sensitive. "The company" does not collect sensitive personal data, in case you require a specific service for which you provide this data, "The company" will use them only to provide said service and meet your specific needs.
In the event of a pandemic or health emergency (s) "The company", in terms of the applicable regulations, will collect data related to your state of health with the sole purpose of achieving the health protection of you and other people who They are on the tour, information that will only be kept for the time necessary to fulfill this purpose.
D. Purpose and Treatment of Personal Information
Purposes that give rise to the legal relationship and are necessary for the provision of the service:
1. The personal information you provide us will be used by "The company" to provide the services that you request or that are part of a program you have signed up for or a purchase you have made: reservations, purchase of tours or activities, affiliation to our loyalty programs, affiliation to our referral programs, organization of events and social gatherings, purchase of tourist products and / or services; providing, where appropriate, your data to the respective provider.
2. "The company" may use the personal information you provide us to offer you a better service and, where appropriate, identify your preferences during your stay and make it more pleasant.
Purposes that do not give rise to the legal relationship or are necessary for the provision of the service and that you consent to be carried out:
1. Likewise, you can use the information to offer you promotions and tourist and commercial products, sending promotions, special services, newsletters, surveys, prize draws and other online contests, transferring your personal data to affiliated companies.
2. Data analysis can be carried out through the use of technologies in order to create profiles related to your stays, travel preferences, tour preferences that allow us to evaluate our service and personalize the communication and promotions designed for you.
E. Limitation to the Use or Disclosure of Personal Information regarding purposes that do not give rise to the legal relationship.
In order for you to limit the use and disclosure of your Personal Information regarding purposes that do not give rise to the legal relationship, we offer you the following means:
• In the event that you are a resident of the United Mexican States, your registration in the Public Registry to Avoid Advertising, which is in charge of the Federal Consumer Prosecutor's Office, so that your personal data is not used to receive advertising or promotions from goods or services companies. For more information, you can consult the PROFECO internet portal, or get in direct contact with it.
• Request to email personal.data @ ”The company”.com, indicating the email (s) and / or telephone number (s) that require their limitation.
F. Exercise of the Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition.
Access, rectification, cancellation or opposition regarding the information you provide to "The company" indicated in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, or in any applicable regulation, you may do so by submitting the request in writing to the Personal Data Compliance Area at the following address:
Agustín melgar 140, Col. Valentín Gómez Farías, CP 48320, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. from Monday to Friday or by email personal.data @ ”The company” .com.
Said request must contain at least the following: (i) Name of the Owner of the Personal Data; (ii) Email to receive notifications; (iii) Documents that prove your identity or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the owner; (iv) Clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which it is sought to exercise the right and of the right that it is intended to exercise. (v) Any other element or document that facilitates the location of personal data. In the event that the request does not meet any of the requirements indicated above, the Personal Data Compliance Area may require you within 5 days of receiving the request to provide the elements or documents necessary to process it. You will have 10 days to meet the request,
The terms of attention, unless the applicable regulations indicate otherwise, will be a maximum of 20 days from the date the request is received to communicate the decision adopted, so that, if it is appropriate, make it effective within the 15 days following the issuance of the response. The aforementioned terms may be extended only once for an equal period, as long as the circumstances of the case justify it.
In order to protect your confidentiality, "The company" will send the response to your request to the email you have provided for this purpose and will keep it at the disposal of the applicant at the address indicated in the previous paragraph.
G. Of the Revocation of the Consent for the Use of your Personal Data.
You can revoke the consent you have given us for the processing of your personal data. It is important that you bear in mind that not in all cases "The company" will be able to respond to your request or conclude immediately, since it is possible that due to some legal obligation it is required to continue treating your personal data. Likewise, you should consider that, for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent will imply that we cannot continue to provide the service you requested, or the conclusion of your relationship with "The company."
To revoke your consent, you must submit your request in writing to the Personal Data Compliance Area at the following address: Agustín melgar 140, Col. Valentín Gómez Farías, CP 48320, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. from Monday to Friday or to email personal.data @ ”The company”.com.
The processing of said request and the attention of the same will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of Subsection F, above.
H. Control and Security of personal information.
"The company" undertakes to take the necessary measures to protect the information collected, using security technologies and control procedures in the access, use or disclosure of your personal information without authorization, for example, by storing the personal information provided on servers located in Data Centers of the web page service provider hired by "The company" that have limited access controls. For online transactions, we also use security technologies that protect personal information that is transmitted to us through various electronic means such as the use of a secure server under the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. But nevertheless.
I. Electronic media and cookies.
In the event that you use electronic means in relation to your personal data, cookies will be generated in order to provide you with a better service. Cookies are small pieces of information that are sent by the website to your browser.
"The company" only transfers personal data in the following cases:
1. In the case of Mexico, in the cases established in article 37 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties. Among them is by way of example: that it is foreseen in some Law; for healthcare; for the prosecution of justice, for the fulfillment of a legal relationship between the person in charge and the owner and between holding companies and subsidiaries.
2. In cases where another international standard is applied, it will only be transferred in the cases indicated therein.
3. In cases where it is necessary to provide them to third-party providers regarding the services or products that you are contracting.
K. Period of conservation of personal data.
Your personal data will be kept as long as the legal relationship with you is maintained, until it is concluded satisfactorily and you do not exercise your right of deletion or until you revoke your consent. In any case, the period of conservation of personal data will be restricted to the minimum necessary, so that they will only be kept as long as the purpose for which they have been collected is maintained. When its conservation is no longer necessary, "The company" will keep any data that may be necessary during the legally established deadlines to attend to any question related to its treatment or the legal relationship originated with you. After the legal deadlines have elapsed, personal data will be deleted adopting the appropriate security measures that guarantee their total destruction.
L. Changes to this Privacy Notice.
"The company" may at any time update this privacy notice. In the event of substantial changes to this notice, we will communicate it through our internet pages indicated in section A of this Privacy Notice. Therefore, we suggest you periodically visit this privacy notice to be aware of any updates.
I acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions established in this Privacy Notice, and otherwise I will communicate it to "The company" in terms of what is stated in sections E, F and G. of this Privacy Notice.
In case of any disagreement or complaint about the processing of your personal data, you can contact the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data in Mexico, or to the competent authority in the event that a regulation is applied. different from the Mexican one.
Last update June 08, 2022.